Greetings from the Southern Caribbean Paradise Crew! As we are currently sailing on the Freedom of the Seas, we wanted to share with you a few of our tips on how to prevent seasickness on a cruise!
Welcome to our Christmas in July episode!! We cruised on the Carnival Magic last December and found it to be the most magical cruise we have taken, so we wanted to make this video to encourage you to consider taking a cruise for Christmas! Here are our 10 Reasons why you should!
Hi Paradise Crew!
We noticed as we began talking to our friends about our project, many of them haven't been on a cruise. Which lead us to not only creating this video on tips for first time cruisers, but also to create an entire playlist focused around people ready (or considering) to take their first cruise. We hope you find the tips and videos in the playlist helpful! What other topics do you think we should cover?? Leave us a comment and we may do a video about it!
Tips We Cover-
1. Check Your Necessary Travel Documents
2. Prepare For Embarkation
3. Take Cash- Specifically Smaller Bills for Tipping
4. Check Your Cruise Line's Packing Rules
5. Plan Your Port Days
6. Bring A Watch
7. Check the Dress Codes for the dining rooms
8. Bring a Non-Surge Protected Power Strip- There are typically only 2 outlets in the cabins.
9. You can eat as much as you want, but be sure to exercise, or simple do some extra walking!
10. Bring a Reusable Water Bottle