We wanted to do a 2-part Series to share what is and what is not included in the cost of a cruise! Video One is, you guessed it, what IS included. Tomorrow, we will share what is NOT included.
Things that ARE included:
1. Your CABIN!
2. Food in Complimentary Restaurants such as the Buffet, MDR, Pizza places and Soft Serve!
3. Room Service for Continental Breakfast and certain items during the day
4. Drinks such as Water (tap water), lemonade, iced tea, hot tea and regular/decaf coffee, Juice AND Soda (if you are sailing on Disney)
5. Entertainment like Shows: ice skating, aqua theatre, blue man group, love & marriage game show; Plus others like Trivia, pool games, dance classes, and use of the sports deck (basketball, rock climbing, ropes course, mini golf)
6. Educational Classes like shopping tips, cooking demos, port lectures, computer use & Photography.
7. The only things included in the Spa are the steam & sauna rooms within the locker rooms
8. Fitness- use of the fitness center & SOME fitness classes such as fab abs, stretching classes, jogging track and sports court
9. Sun Decks including the main pool, hot tubs & lounges, waterslides, flow rider, adult only pool or sun deck
10. Childcare activities from age 3-17 during the day.