If you missed yesterday’s video, be sure to go back to see what IS included in the cost of your cruise.
Here are some of the things NOT included:
1. Food in Speciality Restaurants (Steakhouses, Margaritaville, Johnny Rockets..)
2. Novelty Shops like Starbucks, Cupcakes, Ben & Jerrys, Gelato
3. Room Service- Anything other than continental breakfast. Occasionally its al a carte, but Celebrity and Royal charges a service fee ($3.95-$7.95 per order)
4. DRINKS: Alcohol & Soda- These will cost extra. Per drink, or buy a beverage package. Other drinks like Specialty Coffees and teas, fresh squeeze juice, smoothies are also not included.
5. Entertainment like Dinner Theatre, Wine lovers the musical, Deal or no Deal, Bingo, Casino, arcade, golf simulator
6. Educational Classes such as Hands-on cooking, wine & cocktail tastings
7. Pretty much everything in the Spa- ALL Spa & Salon treatments & Thermal suite passes
8. Fitness Classes like yoga, pilates, trx, spinning, personal training & Body assessments
9. Some lines charge for the special Adults only area on the sun deck
10. Childcare- Babysitting (any child under 3) or late night after 10PM.
11. Shore Excursions
13. Gratuities! - You can prepay, or they will charge your cabin per person at the end of the cruise.
14. WiFi will cost anywhere between $5-$35/ day / device